Empire of Storms - Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #5)

33306347



In Empire of Storms, our rag tag group of friends are on their way to gather an army to defeat Erawan. I loved seeing them all work together even when they were trying not to kill one another. It finally started to feel like all the pieces were coming together, right up until the ending when it all went to hell. 

I don't even know how to feel about that ending. It makes me question how she is going to end this series. Will she break my heart...probably. I'm not ready but also dying to finding out.

I loved seeing the interaction between all the different characters in this group. Also loved seeing some old characters come back into the story. Manon is also certainly starting to grow on me which is something I never thought I would say but here we are. 

The next book in the series is told through Chaol's perspective and is a parallel novel to Empire of Storms so it looks like I will be waiting a while to see how this series wraps up. Definitely excited and nervous for it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review