Queen of Air and Darkness - Cassandra Clare Review

13541056




You can catch up on my reviews of the first 2 here:

Finally we have to come the last book in the Dark Artifices series and I must say this series ended incredibly well.

It continues on straight after the second book and to be perfectly honest I had forgotten what the cliffhanger was in book 2 because I had put it out of my mind as it was just too upsetting but it all came flooding back within the first page.

This whole novel was a wild ride from start to finish. Seeing how the Blackthorn family deals with grief and Emma and Julian fighting their parabatai curse while trying to stop the Clave from the brink of war. We see a lot of familiar faces in this novel which is always a good thing and we also meet a few new ones which is always interesting.

I wondered how Cassandra Clare was going to solve the parabatai curse as well as the love triangles she is known for but once again she does an amazing job at tying things up and having characters end up with who they are supposed to be.

I love this series with my whole heart and I'm so glad she left the end open to a new series featuring Kit and Ty as the Blackthorn family is one I will never get sick of reading about. I definitely recommend this series and am excited for the continuation even if I do have to wait YEARS for the next installment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review