My Reading Journal


In 2019 I have decided to start a reading journal. I saw bookswithChloe's video on her reading journal and it definitely inspired me to start one. 

I decided to use a Harry Potter journal that I got for Christmas in 2017.

I decided against creating a 2019 title page as the journal has a lot of pages and could be used for next year too so I just went straight in and added my goals for the year:

I also added some of the series I want to start and finish this year as well as some standalone books:


And finally I added my January TBR!





So far I like the way it has turned out but hope I can get it a bit more colourful over time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review