Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas Review

13519397


So I finally got around to starting this series and I have to admit, I wish I hadn't waited so long to start. I love this series so far!

It follows Celaena Sardothien, 18 year old assassin fighting for her freedom by competing to become the King's royal assassin.

I loved everything about this book. I love the writing, I love the cast of characters, I love the world and of course the actual story line.

Celaena is such a strong female character and I wish I was as cool as she is. I love how she can kill anyone in the blink of an eye but at the same time has a soft side and people want to protect her.

Prince Dorian is the sweetest little treasure, I hope he stays that way.

Chaol might have been my second favourite character because he is so much like Celaena, a badass who is a big ol softie that deserves all the hugs.

Princess Nehemia was also a favourite of mine and I absolutely loved the friendship between her and Celaena and I hope it continues through the rest of the novels.

I'm not sure where Sarah J Maas is going with the romance side of the story but I do have a favourite male and I hope it's the path she picks.

I plan to read one book from the series per month and I hope I love the rest of the books as much as I love this one!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review