'Worth It' by S.M. Shade & C.M. Owens Review


This novel was hilarious! Funny from the beginnig all the way to the end! It's about 3 best friends who travel to Florida to go to the wedding of the ex-boyfriend of the 'good' girl of their group who cheated on her to be with his current fiance. They decide to get revenge on the couple by playing a few pranks on the bride and groom leading up to the wedding but of course nothing goes to plan. It focuses mainly on the two 'bad' girls and is told from a dual perspective. Every chapter will have you laughing your head off, from panty flashing, butt stinging jellyfish to dominatrix strippers who like to take things too far. My favourite scene was definitely the duck scene (yes this book has ducks, just in case it wasn't amazing enough already). I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe during that scene. I can honestly say I have never laughed so hard in another book in my life.
I have read books by C.M. Owens before and I really enjoyed them but I have never read anything by S.M. Shade and after reading this book, I definitely will be picking up more of her books. I would definitely recommend picking up this book as it is a fun quick read and definitely #worthit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review