2017 Reading Goals

My main reading goal for 2017 is to read 100 books. This should be doable as I have read more in previous years, however last year I only managed to read 93. I also have a few other goals within this.

I plan to finish all the books on my bookshelf, which currently stands at 12 unread books. However, one of them is the complete works of Shakespeare which is one BIG book. I hope to at least complete this by June.

The only other goal I have is to reread the entire Harry Potter series.

I will keep you updated on my progress during the year.

What are your reading goals for 2017?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review