Next to Never - Penelope Douglas (Fall Away #4.5)



This novella is number 4.5 in the Fall Away series. The main character is the sister of Jarod, Madoc and Jax, 3 characters who you meet in the previous books. Next to Never introduces her to the series, however this novella is not her love story. This story is about the next generation while also giving the reader some insight into background history of previous characters. This novella sets up the rest of the series to come.

There is a story within this story which I really enjoyed the concept of. It's not every day that you read a book that has a book in it. What I have read about the new generation so far has been promosing and I can't wait til she writes the next book in the series.

Not sure how I felt about the love story included (like I mentioned it is not the main characters love story) but it does explain in previous books, 2 characters that I didn't quite understand how they ended up together.

If you have not read the first 4 books in the series and don't really want to, I think you could still get away with reading this, however I loved Bully and would highly recommend reading it and once you get sucked into this world it's hard to just stop there.

This was a fun quick read that had me getting excited about the rest of the series to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review