February 2017 TBR!

My TBR for February is extremely ambitious seeing as how the month only has 28 days but we will see how I go:

So obviously I have not finished the Complete Works of Shakespeare in January. Not even half way though so that is going on the list:


Then the 2 books that are coming out in February that I am looking forward to are also going on the list:

I have been putting off reading the Shadowhunter Chronicles so I plan to read the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices this month as well:


And just incase that wasn't enough I thought I would add these 3 as well:



So there you have it. A grand total of 15 books I plan to read in February. Probably won't get through half of them but I am optomistic!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review