Best books of 2019 and 2020 Reading Goals


What a great reading year I had in 2019 and I even discovered so many new favourite books. I started a bunch of new series and managed to finish some that I had started in previous years. Here is my list of the best books I read in 2019. This does not mean that they were published in 2019, just that I read them in 2019. These are not in any kind of order.


I managed to finish almost all my reading goals of 2019 so I stuck with similar goals for 2020.

  1. Read 1 classic a month
  2. Read 100 books (I lowered this from last year as I have a lot of other things that I plan on doing in 2020 and won't have as much time to read)
  3. Catch up on backlisted books
  4. Finish the series I have started in the past
  5. Start the series and hopefully finish them that are on my list
  6. Do a review for every book I read on Goodreads. (This is definitely not going to be easy!)
  7. Do littleinklingsdesign reading challenge.
What are your reading goals for 2020?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review