One Of Us Is Next - Karen McManus Review (One Of Us Is Lying #2)

44654627




One Of Us Is Next is the sequel to One Of  Us Is Lying. It doesn't follow the same cast of characters but they do appear throughout the novel.

I found that this one was more predictable to me than the first one but it still had a nice little twist at the end that you don't see coming.

My only fault with this book is that I wished we could have seen more of what happened at the end after that last twist but I guess that just means I was fully invested in the characters and wasn't read to leave them yet which is the sign of a good book.

In this novel, the teens at Bayview are sent a truth or dare game. Once you are selected you have 24 hours to accept your dare or else a truth about you will be revealed.

This was such a fun premise for this book and was the reason why I couldn't wait to read this book. Who doesn't love a good game of truth or dare, perhaps with stakes not quite as high as in this book though.

I loved all the characters in this one especially Maeve and I also really enjoyed being able to see glimpses of the Bayview 4 and what they are up to.

A fun, thrilling read to add to your TBR. 4 of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review