November 2017 TBR and October Reading Wrap-Up

So here we are again at the end of the month and ready to do my next month's TBR. I decided to mix things up this time around and do a reading wrap-up as well.

This month I finished reading a total of 12 books. I will leave links to reviews that I have done.

  1. The Count of Monte Cristo Manga    5stars
  2. Courted - Jennifer Chance (Gowns & Crowns #1)    3 stars
  3. Roll the Dice - Wayne Avrashow   4 stars
  4. Gemina - Aime Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (The Illuminae Files #2)   4 stars
  5. Pride & Prejudice & Mistletoe - Melissa De La Cruz      3 stars
  6. Caraval - Stephanie Garber (Caraval #1)    5 stars
  7. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde (this was a reread)    5 stars
  8. There's Someone Inside Your House - Stephanie Perkins     3 stars
  9. Eliza and her Monsters - Francesca Zappia    4 stars
  10. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1)   4 stars
  11. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue - Mackenzie Lee    4 stars
  12. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1)   4 stars
Since I did not finish reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series they will be added to my November TBR. I am also currently reading a book for review of Netgalley which also be added to the list.
  1. The Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)
  2. The Titan's Curse - Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)
  4. The Last Olympian - Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5)
  5. The Mindful Way to a Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover
  6. Hideaway - Penelope Douglas (Devils' Night #2)
  7. By Invitation Only - Geneva Lee (Gilt #1)
  8. The Keatyn Chronicles - Jillian Dodd (Books 1-3)
  9. Neanderthal Seeks Human - Penny Reid (Knitting in the City #1)
  10. Bone Box - Jay Amberg
  11. My Own Mr Darcy - Karey White
  12. Starstruck - Brenda Hiatt (Starstruck #1)
  13. How to Say Goodbye - Amber Lin
  14. Sugar Kisses - Addison Moore (3AM Kisses #3)
  15. Raging Hard - B.B. Hamel

So there is a very slim chance I will read all the books on this TBR and I will also most likely end up reading different books but we shall see in my November reading wrap-up how I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review