October 2017 TBR!

My October TBR is fairly ambitious  at 13 books but I am really excited to read a lot of books to bring my TBR list down. I was down to 92 books but then I added more so now it is over 100 so hopefully I get to most if not all 13 of these books this month.

So the first 2 books on my TBR are ARCS from Netgalley:
1. The Count of Monte Christo Manga - Crystal S Chan
2. Roll The Dice - Wayne Avrashaw

The next 2 books on my TBR are re-reads:

3. Geekerella - Ashley Poston
4. Picture of Dorian Grey - Oscar Wilde

I then have 6 books sitting on my bookshelf that I would like to get to:

5 - 9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J Maas

The next 2 books are books that have been on both my August and September TBR but I have yet to read because I know they will be amazing and I will get through them so quickly and then be depressed I have finished reading them so I have yet to pick them up:

11. Eliza and her Monsters - Francesca Zappia
12. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue - Mackenzie Lee

and the last book on the list will be perfect for Halloween:

13. There's Someone Inside Your House - Stephanie Perkins

I am excited for October now. What's on your October TBR?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review