2017 Reading Goals Completed!


So I have officially finished my reading goals for the year and there are still 3 months of the year left!!!

My main goal this year was to read 100 books and this was completed back in August but I didn't realise until this month that I had read so many books so yay for me!

My other 2 goals were to finish all the books on my bookshelf and to re-read all the Harry Potter books and these were both done in July!

So since I have finished all my goals I have decided to add a couple more goals for the last 3 months.

I have since bought 5 Percy Jackson books that are currently sitting on my bookshelf that I need to read and there are a few books that I want to reread as well.

  1. Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
  2. Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
  3. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
  4. Geekerella - Ashley Poston
It would be a bonus for me to finish these 9 books but if I don't I won't be too upset as I already completed the goals I had set at the beginning of the year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review