Book to Movie Wishlist Tag

I decided to do another book tag as I recently got back from my holiday and have not had time to write out a review so hence another book tag. With the Book to Movie Wishlist tag all you have to do is pick 5 books you wish to be made into movies or TV series and explain why. Simple huh. So here we go:

1. Harry Potter series.

Yes I am aware that this is already a movie but how amazing would this be as a TV series!! They could do a season per book. That's 5 seasons of Harry Potter! Who doesn't want that?! I don't feel like I need to explain why I want this as I am sure you all agree that we need more Harry Potter in our lives.

2. Love and Gelato.

This would make a fantastic movie. The scenery in this would be worth it to watch but I also just feel like this would play out amazingly on the big screen as while I was reading the book it played out like a movie. The drama, the romance, the scenery, the food...I mean come on the screenplay writes itself.

3. The Lunar Chronicles.

This series would be amazing as series of movies. One movie per book (or more if needed). Cyborgs, wolf hybrids, space travel...so much potential. It could be the next big blockbuster!

4. Geekerella.

I know there are so many Cinderella retellings (what are they up to now with Cinderella story..like 8th movie???!) but this version would be so good plus honestly who wouldn't love another retelling :P

5. Carry On.

How hilarious would this be if it was made into a movie. Fangirl which is about a girl that writes fan fiction about a book series (loosely based on Harry Potter) inspired the writer to create another story (Carry On) with characters featured in the fanfiction the girl writes in Fangirl. Like that would basically be full circle. OK honestly now I kinda really need this to happen.

What books would you like to be made into movies/TV series?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review