February 2017 Reading Wrap-Up



Here is the list of books I read and the rating I gave them. If I have a review on the book then I will leave a link to that as well.

  1. By Your Side - Kasie West     5 stars
  2. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #1)   4 stars
  3. Wires & Nerve - Marissa Meyer (Wires & Nerves # 1)   5 stars
  4. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #2)   5 stars
  5. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #3)   5 stars
  6. Vernon God Little - D.B.C. Pierre  4 stars
  7. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1)   4 stars
  8. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #4)   4 stars
  9. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2)   4 stars
  10. What I Thought Was True - Huntley Fitzpatrick   3 stars
  11. City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #5)    5 stars
  12. Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #3)   5 stars
  13. City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #6)    5 stars

While I didn't read as many books as last month, I definitely read more pages this month.

Overall this month I really enjoyed the Mortal Instruments series and spinoff and I think I will continue on with the saga next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review