The 50 Bookish Questions Tag

1. What was the last book you read?

City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare

2. Was is a good one?

Yes

3. What made it good?

Really enjoyed getting more back story on some of the characters.

4.Would you recommend it to other people?

Yes. I would recommend the entire series.

5. How often do you read?

Daily.

6. Do you like to read?

Obviously.

7. What was the last bad book you read?

Switch on your brain - Dr Caroline Leaf

8. What made you dislike it?

To repetetive and very preachy.

9. Do you wish to be a writer?

I wish to be a professional reader. Wouldn't say no to writing my own book though.

10. Has any book every influenced you greatly?

A lot of them but of course can't think of one at the moment.

11. Do you read fanfiction?

Yes!

12. Do you write fanfiction?

Only in my head.

13. What's your favourite book?

Come on now! How do I pick one? Harry Potter series, Lunar Chronicles series, Maybe Someday, Gone With the Wind, Pedergast series. I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that I am remembering at the moment.

14. What's your least favourite book?

There are a few but the 2 that gave me the most grief are 'Animal Farm' - George Orwell and 'Parkland' - Victor Kelleher.

15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device (like a kindle)?

Both

16. When did you learn to read?

When I was 4 or 5.

17. What is your favourite book you had to read in school?

Earthsea - Ursula K. Le Guin

18. What is your favourite book series?

Harry Potter, Pederast series and Lunar Chronicles.

19. Who is your favourite author?

Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

20. What is your favourite genre?

Young Adult.

21. Who is your favourite character in a book series?

A.X.L. Pendergast.

22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?

Most do.

23. Which book do you wish had a sequel?

Gone With the Wind.

24. Which book do you wish didn't have a sequel?

Twilight series. Should have finished at the end of the first and left you wondering if he bit her on the neck while at the dance.

25. How long does it take you to read a book?

About a day I wanna say for most books.

26. Do you like when books become movies?

Yes until I see them and it doens't live up to the hype. I think most I would prefer as TV series.

27. Which book was ruined by it's TV adaptation?

Relic

28. Which movie has done a book justice?

Hating Allison Ashley.

29. Do you read newspapers?

Sometimes. I read articles online more though.

30. Do you read magazines?

I skim through them sometimes.

31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?

Magazines, only because they are less depressing.

32. Do you read while you are in bed?

All the time.

33. Do you read while on the toilet?

When I was little lol

34. Do you read while in the car?

No, it makes me feel sick.

35. Do you read while in the bath?

Yes!

36. Are you a fast reader?

Yes.

37. Are you a slow reader?

No.

38. Where is your favourite place to read?

In bed coz it's comfy.

39. Is it hard for you to concentrate when you read?

With some books yes but no with most.

40. Do you need a room to be silent while you read?

Not with most books.

41. Who gave you your love for reading?

No one. It was just something that I always did.

42. What book is next on your list to read?

After I finish the books that I am currently reading it will be City of Lost Souls.

43. When did you start to read chapter books?

Pretty much as soon as I could read.

44. Who is your favourite children's book authour?

Roald Dahl

45. Which author would you most want to interview?

Margaret Mitchell

46. Which authour do you think you would be friends with?

Morgan Matson

47. What book have you reread the most?

The first 4 Harry Potter books.

48. Which books do you consider 'classics'?

Aside from the usual Jane Austen, Charles Dickens and the like, I would add the Harry Potter series.

49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school?

13 reasons why - Jay Asher.

50. Which books should be banned from all schools?

I don't think any one book should be banned in schools. Some should be banned for younger kinds but not one for all schools.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review