January 2017 Reading Wrap-Up




This month I read a total of 15 books!!!! I know right! I can't believe it either.
Here is the list of book I read and the rating I gave them. If I have a review on the book then I will leave a link to that as well.

  1. Just One Day - Gayle Forman (Just One Day #1)   5 stars
  2. Just One Year - Gayle Forman (Just One Day #2)  4 stars
  3. Just One Night - Gayle Forman (Just One Day #2.5)  4 stars
  4. Worth It - C.M. Owens & S.M. Shade    5 stars
  5. Broken Hearts, Fences & Other Things To Mend - Kasie West (Broken Hearts & Revenge #1)  4 stars
  6. Revenge, Ice Cream & Other Things Best Served Cold - Kasie West (Broken Hearts & Revenge #2) 4 stars
  7. Hearts, Fingers & Other Things To Cross - Kasie West (Broken Hearts & Revenge #3)   5 stars
  8. The Beautiful & The Damned - F. Scott Fitzgerald   4 stars
  9. My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick   4 stars
  10. Sweet Reunion - Melanie Shawn  (Hope Falls #1)   3 stars (I do not think I will continue on with this series)
  11. Once She Dreamed Pt 1 - Abbi Glines (Once She Dreamed #1)   3 stars
  12. Once She Dreamed Pt 2 - Abbie Glines (Once She Dreamed #2)    4 stars
  13. Next To Never - Penelope Douglas (Fall Away #4.5)   4 stars
  14. Summer At Sea - Beth Labonte (The Summer Series #1)   4 stars (I don't think I will continue on with this series)
  15. Switch On Your Brain - Dr Caroline Leaf   1 star
If you would like me to go into more detail about any of these books then let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review