Reading Rush 2020 TBR!

The Reading Rush starts tomorrow for me and I am so excited! Here is the link for the challenges. It is hosted by Ariel and Raeleen and you can go on their website and earn badges for each challenge completed.

Here is my TBR for the challenges. I only have 4 books because I don't think I will be able to get through more than that in a week.

1. Read a book with a cover that matches the colour of your birth stone.
My birthstone is Citrine so the cover needs to be yellow. I picked Daughter of the Pirate King by Patricia Levenseller.
2. Read a book that starts with the word “The”.
I picked The Places I've Cried in Public by Holly Bourne as it has been on my to read list for a while and I meant to read it last month but ran out of time.
3. Read a book that inspired a movie you’ve already seen.
This was actually one of the harder challenges for me as I almost always read the book first but then I remembered I have never read Peter Pan by J M Barrie.
4. Read the first book you touch.
Since I am doubling up for challenges I put the titles of all books I plan to read on little scraps of paper, closed my eyes and picked one. It was Peter Pan.
5. Read a book completely outside of your house.
This is an easy challenge for me as I often read at work when I have time so whatever book I manage to completely finish at work will be counted as this challenge.
6. Read a book in a genre that you’ve always wanted to read more of.
I have always wanted to read more horror so naturally I had to pick a Stephen King. I've heard Salem's Lot is pretty scary so I'm ready to scare myself stupid this week.
7. Read a book that takes place on a different continent than where you live.
This could be literally any of the books I plan to read this week as there are hardly any books set in Australia but I have decided to double up with The Places I've Cried in Public.

There is a group book and there are other challenges such as read 7 books and post a bookstagram but I think I won't have to time for any other challenges so will just stick with these 7!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review