Harry Potter Spells Tag

I have seen this tag going around and of course I have to do all the Harry Potter tags that I can find. I'm not sure who originally created this but if I find out I will leave a link.

Flagrate - writing charm
Book you found interesting but would rewrite.

Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe - Melissa De La Cruz - I loved that this was a gender swap retelling of Pride and Prejudice set in the holidays but it was just an average read for me.

Alohomora - unlocking charm
A first book in a series that got you hooked.

Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas - this book hooked me in the first few pages. The story, the writing - I loved it all!

Accio - summoning spell
A book that you wish you had right now.

Finale - Stephanie Garber - I need this book like yesterday. June can't come fast enough!

Avada Kedavra - killing curse
A killer book.

Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas - the main characters is literally an assassin, nothing else to be said!

Confundo - confusion charm
A book you found confusing.

Ulysses - James Joyce - run on sentence run on sentence run on sentence....

Sectumsempra - dark curse
A dark, twisted book.

Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier. Not really too dark but dark for it's time.

Expecto Patronum - patronus charm
A childhood book connected to good memories.

Boy Crazy Stacey - Ann M Martin. Can't tell you how many times I read this book and still do.

Expelliarmus - disarming spell
A book that took you by surprise.

Caraval - Stephanie Garber - I knew I would like this book but I didn't realise how much I would love this whole series.

Prior Incantatum - reverse spell
The Last book you read.

The Nightingale - Kristin Hannah - tissues were needed.

Riddikulus - boggart banishing spell
A funny book you read.

Worth It - S M Shade & C M Owens - I barely remember the plot of this book but I do remember that I laughed a lot

Sonorous - amplifying charm
A book that everyone should know about.

The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas - pick it up right now if you haven't already.

Obliviate - memory charm
A book or spoiler you would like to forget having read in a good way.

The entire Harry Potter series

in a bad way.

Animal Farm - George Orwell - I hate this book with my soul

Imperio - controlling curse
A book you had to read for school

Emma - Jane Austen - loved this book so glad I was forced to read it.

Crucio - torture charm
A book that is painful to read

Ulysses - James Joyce - the run on sentences literally kill you.

Diffindo - severing charm
A book you wish you could separate from the series.

What's a Girl Gotta Do - Holly Bourne - this was horrible and killed the series for me.

Flipendo - knockback jinx
A book that repels you.

Parkland - Victor Kelleher - this book made me hate and avoid scifi for years and years.

Stupefy - stunning spell
A book that left you speechless.

Legendary - Stephanie Garber - when I found out who Legend I screamed and then couldn't form words.

This was a fun tag to do. Let me know what your choices would be.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review