Legendary (Caraval #2)- Stephanie Garber Review

36329818


Where do I even begin with this review. I loved this book! LOVED!! I didn't think I could love this book more than Caraval but here we are.

Legendary picks up right where Caraval ended only this time it follows, Tella, Scarlet's sister as she attempts to play Caraval in order to find the identity of Legend.  Tella has made a deal with a 'friend' to get her mother back in exchange for Ledend's real name so we are thrown back into the game of Caraval only this time it might be real and not just a game.

Wow was this book a ride and a half! Stephanie Garber's writing is truly magical. I don't even know how to describe it, it's truly beautiful and unlike anything else I have read. I listened to the audiobook for this one as I absolutely loved Rebecca Soler's reading of Caraval so I decided to continue on with this series by listening to the audiobooks. Will I be picking up the book and physically reading it? You know it! I can't get enough of this book and will definitely be re-reading it before the end of the year.

I don't want to be giving any spoilers as it will ruin the magic of the series but we do find out something major in this story that made me scream out loud. In a good way!

I was so excited about this book before it had come out. I pre-ordered it but them when I received it I was hesitant to read it as I wasn't sure it would live up to my expectations but it surpassed them so many times over so I highly recommend that you pick up this book and read/listen to it. 

I know it is only September but I am calling it early and saying that this is my favourite book this year and I need Finale right now! A million stars out of 5!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review