Reign of Serpents - Eleanor Herman (Blood of Gods & Royals #3)

29765252



Reign of Serpents has quite possibly been my least favourite in the series so far. It was incredibly slow moving and definitely not enough of Hephaestion for my liking but not a bad book.

We are introduced to a couple of new characters this book and I have to admit I really enjoy the character of Pythia and would love to see a set of novels following her as she seems like an interesting character.

I really enjoyed seeing how the prophecy from book 2 would play out and I have to admit some things I saw coming and others were a fun twist I did not see coming.

Nothing is really resolved in this novel but I did enjoy how this book ended as it wasn't as big a cliffhanger as the last one.

Will the last and final book answer all the questions? Will Heph and Alex finally realise their love for one another? Will Kat and Jacob reunite? Will Cynane finally get the recognition she deserves? Will Zofia finally get her happy every after? Who knows? I can't wait to pick up the last book!!

You can read my review for book 1 here and book 2 here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review