May 2017 Reading Wrap-Up


Here is the list of books I read and the rating I gave them. Like always, if I have a review on the book then I will leave a link to that as well.

  1. Always & Forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #3)   5 stars
  2. Five Go Off To Camp - Enid Blyton (Famous Five #7)   3 stars
  3. Utopia - Lincoln Child   4 stars
  4. For Whom The Bell Tolls - Ernest Hemmingway  1.5 stars
  5. Five Get Into Trouble - Enid Blyton (Famous 5 #8)    4 stars
  6. As I Lay Dying - William Faulkner  .5 stars - honestly did not enjoy this at all!
  7. Boys South of The Mason Dixie - Abbi Glines (South of The Mason Dixie #1)   3 stars
  8. The Names The Gave Us - Emery Lord   did not give this a rating
  9. Under the Dome - Stephen King    4 stars
  10. Five Fall Into Adventure - Enid Blyton (Famous 5 #9)    3 stars
  11. If I Loved You - Mary J Williams (Harper Falls #1)    3 stars
  12. The Monster of Florence - Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi    5 stars
  13. Lord of Shadow - Cassandra Clare (Dark Artifices #2)    5 stars
  14. Five On A Hike Together - Enid Blyton (Famous 5 #10)  3 stars

So I didn't manage to quite reach my reading goal of 16 books this month but a few of the books this month were quite long and a couple were incredibly slow reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review