2017 Reading Goals Update

It's the middle of the year so I thought I would do a reading goals update. My goals for the year were to read 100 books, read all the books on my bookshelf and reread the Harry Potter series.

So far I have read 82 books so unless I get into a reading slump in the second half of the year I should achieve this goal.

I also only have 4 books left on my bookshelf that I have not read and only one of them is a big book so this goal should be achievable too.

I have just started to reread the Harry Potter series and am currently reading book 4 and I am flying through it so I should have them finished by the end of the month or early next month.

I am really happy with how my progress is going so far and I will keep up with it and do another update towards the end of the year.
Hope everyone else is doing well with their reading goals for this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review