Mini Magical Readathon: Visit Hogsmeade!


G over at Book Roast is back at it again with another mini readathon while we wait for the NEWTS in August. Here is the link with the video explaining all the rules and the download for the map with the prompts. There are 10 different locations around Hogsmeade that you pick to go to with prompts for each read. You don't have to do all of them but you do need to start at number 1, The Maurauder's Map (read a book with a map) so that you can officially get into Hogsmeade. Once you have finished that you can pick any of the other locations to visit by completing the prompts. You do not have to go to number 2 next.

I don't think I will be able to complete all 10 prompts as this is only a week long readathon starting from June 22nd and ending on June 28th and I can't read 10 books in a week.

I have picked 5 prompts but I don't think I will be able to get to all of them but at least I will have some variety to pick during the week. If by chance I do get through them then I will just pick some more during the week.

So far these are the locations I have settled on:

1. The Maurauder's Map - Read a book with a map: Truly Devious - Maureen Johnson

2. Three Broomsticks Inn - Read a book that's part of a trilogy : Aurora Burning - Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman

7. The Shrieking Shack - Read a horror or a thriller: Lock Every Door - Riley Sager

8. Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop - Book by person of colour: We Should All Be Feminists - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

9. Owl's Post - Book you got via post or last book you added to your TBR: The Aviary - Emily Shore

These readathons hosted by G are always really fun and I can't wait for it to start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review