Joy at Work - Marie Kondo & Scott Sonenshein Review

I loved Marie Kondo's 'The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up' so when I heard she did a version for the office, of course I had to pick it up and I was not disappointed. 

While a majority of this book did not apply to me and my work life it was still incredibly inspiring. No one can inspire you to want to start cleaning like Marie Kondo. I'm not kidding when I say half way through this book I stopped to organise the files/folders in my computer. Scott and Marie explain in detail how to not only clean your office but also clean out/organise your electronic files/emails. 

I think this is a must read for anyone even if you don't have a regular office job. It goes step by step explaining how to not only organise/clean your office but also your time to be more productive and to think about what you want out of life.

I liked the advice given in each chapter as well as the real life stories that were interwoven in. It made the book easy to read as it was not all just technical information that can get boring to read and make your mind wonder after a while.

Much like her other book, I gave this 5 out of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review