Imagine Me (Shatter Me # 6) - Tahereh Mafi Review

44054122




Imagine Me is the last book in the Shatter Me series. I think. What was once a trilogy ended up getting another 3 books in the series so it could be possible for her to add more books in this series and I have to say I wouldn't be mad about it.

While I enjoyed the first 3 books in the series, I think the series picked up for me in these last 3 books. I loved them with my entire heart!

This last book was so action packed for such a short novel, at least it felt short to me. I read this book in its entirety in one day. It was just so easy to read and had me turning the pages to see what happens next. I felt like this book followed mostly Kenji's perspective even though the chapters were split evenly between Juliette and Kenji. I also fell in love with Warner even more in this book and that epilogue was everything. 

I highly recommend picking up this series if you haven't already! Tahereh Mafi's writing is just so beautiful and deserves more people reading it! That one scene between Juliette and Warner was just *chefs kiss*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review