Finale (Caraval #3) - Stephanie Garber Review

40381392




This is the last installment of the Caraval series and man is it a bittersweet one. I love this series with all my heart and cannot believe it has ended! I love this entire world and the wonderful cast of characters, so as much as I loved this book I'm also sad that this series has ended. There will be no more new things to discover about this world in the future. 

Finale picks up a couple of months after the events of Legendary. The fates have been released from the deck of destiny and Legend has claimed the throne.  Unlike the first two books, there is no game in this one. Everything is very much real. There is no Caraval, just real events and real consequences. This is also told in dual perspective, from Tella and Scarlet's point of views which I think just wraps up both sister's stories nicely. You can get to see both their perspectives and both of their endings.

I loved meeting the new cast of characters in this story, the fates truly deserve their own book and although Stephanie Garber has finished this series, I hope that she will think about doing a spin-off in the future because I would love to see more about them, particularly one apple loving prince of Hearts!

This entire series was a magical ride from start to finish and even though it is now over, whenever I am missing this world I can always re-read this series and jump back into the world of Caraval and that is truly magical!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review