End of Year Book Tag 2018!


1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

There aren't any books that I need to finish by the end of the year except for the last book that I will be reading.

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

I'm going to follow last years thinking with this question and pick a summer book since spring is almost over here and pick I believe in a thing called love by Maurene Goo because the book cover gives me summer vibes.

3. Is there any new release that you are waiting for?

Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare. Been waiting since last year.

4. What are 3 books you want to read before the end of the year?

I want to read Runaways Vol 1 by Rainbow Rowell, Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare and Ladies Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee

5. Is there a book that could still shock you that could become your favourite of the year?

I don't think anything will beat Legendary by Stephanie Garber to be honest.

6. Have you started making any reading plans for 2018?

My only plans thus far are to read the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. Will make another post about my reading goals later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review