My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies #2) - Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand & Jodie Meadows Review

36301023


Book 2 in the Lady Janies series is a Jane Eyre retelling and is truly wonderful! I thought I loved the first book in the series My Lady Jane but I think I love this one even more!

My Plain Jane follows the life of Jane Eyre and her friend Charlotte Bronte (I know right, it couldn't get any better!) Just like the first book, this book is funny and weird and all kinds of amazing! It also has a surprising modern feel for a book set in the Victorian era just like the last one.

If you like Jane Eyre, you will love this book. Think Jane Eyre meets Ghostbusters with a tiny hint of Harry Potter (conveniently located on page 394), Lord of the Rings and the Princess Bride! 

Run, don't walk to get you hands on this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review