March 2018 TBR!


So I know that we are almost half way through the middle of the month but I figured it was better late than never so here is my March TBR:


  1. Jude The Obscure - Thomas Hardy
  2. The Night Circus - Erin Morgernstern
  3. Far From The Madding Crowd - Thomas Hardy
  4. Charlotte's Web - E. B. White
  5. The Lost City of the Monkey God - Douglas Preston
  6. The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom
  7. Bleak House - Charles Dickens
  8. Unearthed - Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
  9. A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas
  10. My Lady Jane - Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodie Meadows
  11. Ace of Shades - Amanda Foody
  12. A Prayer for Owen Meany - John Irving

Hopefully I can get to most of these book this month. Like I mentioned we are almost half-way through the month and I have only read 4 of these books. Let me know what you are planning on reading this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review