End of Year Book Tag!


1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

I definitely need to finish Renegades by Marissa Myer as I am only 150 pages into it and there are not that many days left until the end of the year. I am finding this book slow going for some reason.

2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

Since I live in Australia and it is summer at the end of the year this question should probably be do you have a spring book and since I am doing this tag really late it probably isn't even relevant any more so I am just going to say maybe a Kasie West book. I feel they are good summer time books to read.

3. Is there any new release that you are waiting for?

With how late I am doing this tag I don't think there are any books coming out in the next week or so at least not that I am aware of.

4. What are 3 books you want to read before the end of the year?

I want to read A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas, Lucky in Love by Kasie West and The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton.

5. Is there a book that could still shock you that could become your favourite of the year?

I very much doubt there will be a book that will make my favourite this late in the game by who knows.

6. Have you started making any reading plans for 2018?

I have made absolutely no plans for any reading goals for next year. I really should get on that. I will definitely make another post once I figure out my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review