2018 Reading Goals!

So after a fantastic year of reading in 2017 I have finally decided on my reading goals for 2018. I only have 2 goals for 2017 but they are BIG ones.

Goal number one is to read 150 books! I usually only challenge myself to read 100 books but I have increased it to 150 because of goal number two.

Goal number two is to read all the books on the BBC 6 book challenge which can be found here.
This challenge states that the BBC believes that people have only read 6 books on this list. There are 100 books on the list. I have already read half the books on this list and I don't plan on reading the bible so there is a total of 49 books remaining but since 2 of the listed books are series it really equates to 57 books.

There are a lot of new releases I am looking forward to next year hence why I upped my reading challenge to 150 as I did not want my reading list to just be books on the BBC list.

So that's it! My reading goals for 2018! What are your goals?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

Caraval - Stephanie Garber Review