The Thousandth Floor - Katharine McGee Review

24921954. sy475



Set in a futuristic New York, The Thousandth Floor follows a group of teens living in a thousand story tower and their day to day lives.

This read like a futuristic Gossip Girl but I did have a hard time really getting into the story. While a lot of things were happening it also felt like nothing was really happening until the last few chapters when it all went down.

I found all the characters to be interesting especially Avery, the genetically perfect human and I LOVED reading about all the futuristic capabilities, hover cars and sending messages via contacts, sign me up!

I know this book was mostly setting up for the other books in the series but I wished it had been a little shorter as I felt it dragged a little. I wasn't planning on picking up the other books in the series but after reading the last couple of chapters, I really wanna see where it all goes so will definitely continue on with this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review