Tower of Dawn - Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #6)

33306347




Tower of Dawn follows the perspective of Chaol as he travels to the southern continent to see if he can heal his injury as well as recruit the Khagan to help assist in the war.

I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book as I was eager to continue with Aelin's journey and story line to see what happened next but I loved this so much!

I loved all the new characters, Irene the healer especially. I like that we had already met her in the Assassin's Blade and that now we got to see her story play out. Borte one of the Ruk riders was especially hilarious and I wouldn't mind a spin of series of her adventures. I feel her and Aelin would be fast friends and can't wait to see if they will actually meet. 

I flew through this book. I think I read it faster than any of the others and once again I am a huge Chaol fan, don't know what I was thinking saying I wasn't sure I liked him anymore. 

Can't wait to read the epic conclusion to the series! 5 of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review