The Assassin's Blade - Sarah J Maas Review

18243700



The Assassin's Blade comprises of 5 novellas set before the Throne of Glass series stars. While this is supposed to be read before Throne of Glass I'm glad that I waited to read it part way through the series as I feel like I know who Celeana is and it's interesting to see a little of how she got to be who she was. I feel that if I had read it before the first book I would have been confused. 

Through the 5 novellas you get to meet Sam, Celeana's first love and how they went from hate to love. You also find out more about Arobynn and his character. There is also a cast of characters as she travels from remote islands to the red desert, some that you will love and some that you will hate. 

This book is a whirlwind of emotions and I can't wait to continue on with the series!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review