Charms Extra Credit & Spookathon Wrap-Up


Although I didn't manage to get through all the books in my Charms Extra Credit TBR, I did manage to get through 4 of them so I am very happy that I will now have 4 extra days for Charms during next year's O.W.L.S readathon.

I managed to read, The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak, Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot, Heist Society by Ally Carter and Nevernight by Jay Kristoff which completed the accio, incendio, rictusempra and lumos charms.

I am very happy with how this readathon worked out.

I did not do well in the Spookathon however, in fact I failed miserably. I only managed to get through 2 books.

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and Killing Time by Linda Howard which only completed 2 of the challenges.

Perhaps doing 2 readathons back to back was not the best idea. I will definitely be giving the Spookathon another go next year and hopefully I will do much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review