The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

The Mindful Way to a Good Night's Sleep by Tzivia Gover



I read this book over the span of a week, right before going to bed and I have noticed a slight improvement in my sleeping already.

To fully get the benefits of this book, I think you need to constantly work at all the advice given even though some of the advice can be hard to do for some people like me ie. not using any electronics before going to bed.

This book is split up into sections going through why getting a good night's sleep is beneficial, understanding your dreams and why we dream and how that affects our sleep to steps on how to actually get a good night's sleep.

I really enjoyed the journaling prompts given as well as the step by step guide to meditating.

I marked a lot of pages to look back on such as the breathing exercises which I found very helpful to help me in the future.

I also thought the sleep/dream quotes scattered throughout this book was a nice touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review