Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

So since I am on vacation I thought it best to do a couple of tag posts since I don't have time to read a lot or do any reviews. So here goes the Harry Potter tag:

1. Favourite book?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have reread this books more times then I can remember. I remember when I first started reading the series there was only 4 books out so I reread them over and over and over again waiting for the next book and this one in particular I read more than the others because it was packed with so many things happening and it was the longest out of the other 3.

2. Least favourite book?
I'm not 100% sure but I think my least favourite book is the Prisoner of Azkaban. Not sure why but I think it's that one. Honestly they are all so good that it's hard to pick.

3. Favourite movie?
Ok it seems this is even harder to pick so I guess I will just go with the last one. Deathly Hallows part 2.

4. Least favourite movie?
It was Prisoner of Azkaban because after the first 2 movies being so close to the books and then the third movie leaving out so many things I absolutely hated it but over time the more I watch it the more I like. I think I might go with Order of the Phoenix for no other reason then I have a hard time remembering what happened in it even though I just recently rewatched all the movies.

5. Favourite quote?
'My father will hear about this!'

6. Favourite Weasley?
Ron of course! He is hilarious!!

7. Favourite female character?
Hermione Granger. I relate to her so much so definitely her!

8. Favourite villain?
Voldemort obviously!

9. Favourite male character?
Harry Potter obviously! I mean who else would tell Snape he doesn't have to call him Sir!!

10. Favourite professor?
McGonagall. Who else could take 4 stunning spells to the chest at her age and recover so well and quickly. She is 100% badass!

11. Would you rather a) wash Snape's hair or b) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
a) Wash Snape's hair of course! I can imagine it just now. 'You blithering idiot who taught you to wash hair like that!' lmao

12. Would you rather duel a)an elated Bellatrix or b) an angry Molly?
a) Why would anyone want to duel Molly. She is amazing but no one would win against an angry Molly so Bellatrix for sure.

13.Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via a) Hogwarts express or b) flying car?
a) Hogwarts express. You can eat all the yummy food on the food cart and hang with all your friends. What's not amazing about that!

14. Would you rather a) kiss Voldemort or b) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
a) I would rather kiss Voldemort then deal with Umbridge or wait can I drown her in the bath? Is that an option?

15. Would you rather a) ride a hippogriff or b) ride a firebolt?
b) Riding a broom would be so much fun and the other one is animal cruelty.

16. Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Snape. Liked him more because you can see that he is looking out for Harry and co. from the beginning.

17. Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
Blasphemy!

18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon.
Richard Harris although Michael Gambon did grow on me.

19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn't in the movie that you wanted there most?
S.P.E.W. I wish that had been included.

20. If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban only to add a few more scenes that were cut out.

21. Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be a part of?
Gryffindor.

22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Ravenclaw. I guess that makes me a Gryffinclaw.

23. Which class would have been your favourite?
Charms or Transfiguration coz they seem the most fun and interesting.

24. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio. Accio chips and dip. Accio drink of water....see where I am going with this?

25. Which character do you think you'd instantly become friends with?
Hermione Granger and we would meet in the library and have amazing conversations about books :D

26. If you could own one of the three Hallows which would it be?
Invisibility cloak. How much fun would that be!

27. Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change?
No because they are a masterpiece!

28. Favourite marauder?
Moony!

29. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Fred. She went too far when she killed him!

30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows. Who would want to split their soul?!!

Ok this was so much fun and I tag anyone who wants to do this :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebirth - Steven Long Mitchell & Craig W. Van Sickle Book Review

The Mindful Way To A Good Night's Sleep - Tzivia Gover Review

White Fire (Pendergast series) - Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child Review